Debby Wood, Administrative Support
For over 40 years, Debby has demonstrated the ability to impact the success of a variety of businesses. Debby recently retired from the Arizona Nurses Association (AzNA) after 25 years of service providing administrative support and guidance to multiple Executive Directors and Boards of Directors. Her dedication, stellar communication skills, and work ethic made her a “favorite” of many AzNA members.
Debby’s proven track record includes:
- Administrative assistance to Association Executive Director and Volunteer Board of Directors
- Coordinating AzNA conferences including negotiating venue contracts, production, and distribution of brochures, advertising for exhibitors and registration of attendees.
- Coordinating the continuing education review program so nurses could receive continuing education credit.
- Maintaining monthly accounts payable/receivable and financial records and reports.
- Triaging calls and inquiries from the community about nursing and healthcare
- Administering Payroll
- Website maintenance
- Oversee maintenance of building, landscaping, and office equipment.
Debby was previously employed by Mesa Public Schools and Mountain Bell where she also held administrative positions with increasing responsibilities. She currently serves on the board of directors in her homeowners association.